SIZE/STYLE & LOT SIZE: Approx. 1,000 sq. ft. 1 ½ storey home located on a large lot (55’x130’)
EFFECTIVE AGE: Built in 1947 with many updates
TAXES: $1,072.06 in 2019
MAIN LEVEL: Back entrance opens to a newly added 14’x10’ porch with tons of space for your coats, shoes, etc. The kitchen has new cupboards and countertops and a separate dining room with nice size windows providing plenty of natural light. The living room is located at the front of the home with a front entrance and an open staircase leading you to the 2nd floor. A fully renovated 4-piece bath completes the main level.
2nd LEVEL: The entire second level is the master bedroom with a sitting area to relax and read a book or watch some t.v.
BASEMENT: There are 2 bedrooms (one could be used as a family room if desired) and the utility/laundry room.
FEATURES: This home would make a great starter home! All the upgrades have been completed! Fridge and stove are included plus all the window coverings. There is a new front deck plus another at the back of the house. The back yard is a nice size, is landscaped, and partially fenced.
Some of the many reno’s include:
- All windows throughout the home have been replaced
- Siding, exterior doors, and eavestroughs
- Metal roof
- 99% efficiency furnace and water heater
- All pex plumbing throughout
- Kitchen cupboards and counter tops
- All flooring throughout (high quality laminate and linoleum)
- 4-piece bath totally renovated
- And more!!